Terms of Service
Last Updated December 29, 2022
These Terms of Service (the "Terms") govern your use of any website, mobile application, tablet application or other online service or platform of DGZYT Ltd. or any of its companies, including without limitation the RuneSpec and the Techwolf brands (collectively, "DGZYT Ltd."),
that provides an authorized link to the Terms (collectively, the "Services"), regardless of who owns or operates the Services you ultimately visit, as well as our interactions with you on third party platforms.
- Binding Agreement
The Terms are a binding legal contract between you and DGZYT Ltd. Please read the Terms carefully before using the Services. Your use of the Services means you agree to be bound by the Terms. Do not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms
- Data Collection
- Integration, Severability and Waiver
These Terms and all other legal notices, statements or terms and conditions posted or made available to you on the Services constitute the entire agreement between DGZYT Ltd. and you.
In the event any provision of these Terms is held unenforceable, it will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions and will be replaced by an enforceable provision that comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision.
Our failure to enforce any provisions of the Terms or respond to a breach by you or other parties shall not in any way waive our right to enforce subsequently any terms or conditions of the Terms or to act with respect to similar breaches.
- Ownership of content
Except for User Content (defined below) and content originating from RuneScape (owned by Jagex), all of the content on our Services - including text, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features, articles, news stories, sketches, animations, stickers, general artwork and other content ("Content") - is owned by DGZYT Ltd. or others we license Content from, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other laws. DGZYT Ltd. reserves all rights not expressly described in these Terms.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names (e.g. the DGZYT name) are owned, registered and/or licensed by DGZYT Ltd. You do not acquire a license or any ownership rights to any trademarks, service marks, or trade names through your access or use of the Services or Content.
- You agree not the change or delete any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the Services
- To the extent DGZYT Ltd. approves the download or use of Content composed of copyrights or copyrightable works, DGZYT Ltd. grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and revocable license to access and use such copyrights or copyrightable works solely for their intended purpose amd solely for as long as DGZYT Ltd.
makes such Content generally available to the public. You do not acquire any ownership rights in the Content (including any trademarks or other intellectual property included in the Content), and all such Content is intended for personal, non commercial use. DGZYT Ltd.
reserves the right to monitor your use and to alter or revoke this license or your access to the Content at anby time and for any reason. DGZYT Ltd. reserves the right to take down any Content in violation of these Terms or DGZYT Ltd's intellectual property rights.
DGZYT Ltd. allowing you this limited use does not constitute a waiver of any of DGZYT Ltd's rights to the Content.
- Outside of the specific usage rights granted to you by DGZYT Ltd. in connection with the Services, you agree not to use, copy, edit, translate, display, distribute, download, transmit, sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit any Content, including User Content (unless it is your own User Content that you legally post on the Services), without DGZYT Ltd's prior written consent. Unauthorized use of the Content may constitute a breach of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws and may subject you to criminal or civil charges and penalties.
- User code of conduct
We are excited to have you contribute to the DGZYT Ltd. community. Here are a few basic rules:
- Be Original. Only post User Content to the Services if you have all permissions and rights needed to make that User Content available, including from any individuals who appear or are mentioned in your User Content.
- Be Safe:
- Do not do anything that may expose DGZYT Ltd. or its users to any type of harm, including anything that may disrupt, damage, disable, tamper with, overburden or limit the functionality of the Services.
- Do not post User Content that contains software viruses, programs or other computer code, and do not circumvent or modify any Service software or security technology.
- Do not use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering methods.
- Unless we indicate otherwise, our Services are a public place. Do not post personal information to the Services - yours or anybody else's.
- Be Personal:
- Do not post any advertising, solicitation or commercial content on the Services or accept payment from a third party in exchange for performing commercial activity on the Services.
- Do not collect or solicit personal information from other Service users or send unsolicited messages.
- Do not use automated technology to interact with the Services.
- Be Appropriate: Respect the community and do not post User Content, link to a website, or do anything that is illegal, misleading, malicious, harassing, inaccurate, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate or which violated any applicable laws. DGZYT Ltd. has the right to prescreen, monitor, or remove User Content for any reason or no reason - but we have no obligation to do so.
- Be Yourself: Do not impersonate any person or organization, including DGZYT Ltd. employees. If you are an employee, you agree to include a clear and conspicuous disclosure of your relationship with DGZYT Ltd. If you are receiving a benefit from DGZYT Ltd. for posting your User Content, you agree to clearly disclose the details of the benefit in your User Content.
- Right to Remove Profile or Terminate Access
DGZYT Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretiom, to remove your profile and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services for any reason.
- Warranty Disclaimer
The Services, Content, and the materials and products on the Services are provided "AS IS." We aren't making any promises of any kind, including about the Service's accuracy, adequancy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW. DGZYT LTD. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY USER CONTENT POSTED ON THE PLATFORM.
We hope you enjoy and get the full benefit of the platform.
- DGZYT Ltd. does not guarantee that the Services will be uninterruped or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the Services are free of viruses or anything else harmful.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, DGZYT Ltd. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding the Serives, Content, User Content and any products or services you may obtain or access through the Services, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You are solely responsible for any damage to your Device resulting from accessing the Services, to the extent applicable law does not provide otherwise.
- Exclusive Remedy and Limitation of Liability
THAT THE LAWS OF SOME JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, LOSSES OR LIABILITY, SO SOME OF THE BELOW EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASE, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT CONSISTANT WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE, WILL DGZYT LTD, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN OPERATING, CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS ARISING OUT OF THE TERMS OF YOUR ACCESS, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DGZYT LTD. CONTENT OR USER CONTENT, OR ANY SITES LINKED FROM THE SERVICES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF DGZYT LTD. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR DEVICE, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR SERIVCES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENTY ON IT OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DGZYT LTD'S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS FOR SUCH DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR USE OF THE SERVICES.
We may need to make changes to any portion of this Agreement from time to time and for many reasons, including to reflect updates to the Services or changes in law. If we make a material change to this Agreement, it will be effective thirty (30) days following either our dispatch of a notice to you or our posting of the amended terms through the Services, the third party that makes our Services available to you, or at https://runespec.com/tos.html.
You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Agreement for updates and amendments. By continuing to use the Services you will be deemed to have agreed to and accepted any amendments. If you do not agree to any change to this Agreement, you must discontinue using the Services.
- Forum for actions, governing law, and procedural restrictions
You agree that this Agreement is made and entered into in The Netherlands. You agree that Dutch law governs this Agreements's interpretation and/or any dispute arising from your access to, dealings with, or use of the Services, without regards to conflict of law priciples. Any lawsuit brought by you related to your access to, dealings with, or use of the Services must be brought in the District Court of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You agree and understand that you will not bring against DGZYT Ltd. or any of its affiliated entities, agents, directors, employees, and/or officers any class action lawsuit related to your access to, dealing with, or use of the Services.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions concerning this agreement, you may contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org